3. If you cannot return to our dealership, have the vehicle taken to the nearest repair facility, and have the repair facility call during business hours for claims authorization before repairs are begun on your vehicle. The Administrator may have to inspect your vehicle before authorization can be given.
4. Claims payment will not be made without prior authorization by the claims administrator. The cost for unauthorized repairs will become your responsibility.
5. You must pay your deductible and any non-covered repairs.
6. Authorized repairs made away from our dealership can be paid by the administrator's corporate card.
EMERGENCY ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
24 HOUR EMERGENCY
• Gas and fluid delivery**
• Flat tire change**
• Battery jump start**
*Maximum benefit $100 per occurrence.
**Maximum benefit $65 per occurrence.
For mechanical breakdown claims, call the toll free number
on the Vehicle Service Contract I.D. Card
To obtain prior authorization you must first call
PRE-PAID MAINTENANCE SERVICES PROCEDURE:
1. Refer to your service schedule for a list of services to be performed. Prepaid maintenance service(s) are limited to the services indicated in your service schedule addendum.
2. Bring your vehicle back to our dealership for service.
3. All serivices must be completed within 60 days or 2500 miles, whichever comes first, of the recommended service identified in your service schedule addendum and must be completed prior to the contract expiration date specified in the Customer Information section of your contract.
4. All amounts for service performed will be received directly by the selling dealer. You will not be reimbursed directly for any service you receive.
5. See your scheduled maintenance contract and Service Schedule Addendum for all services, terms and conditions of your contract.